The new and improved OptiBac ‘For daily immunity’ has been created especially for those looking for natural immune support. It contains the extensively researched strain Lactobacillus paracaseiCASEI 431®, as well as vitamin C which helps to support your body’s resistance to infection and supports a healthy immune system. L. paracasei CASEI 431® has been studied in numerous clinical trials on thousands of people. This strain is typically studied on its own as a single strain, so we decided to keep it that way.
Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed. This supplement is researched and proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive. Moreover, this supplement is safe during pregnancy and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin C (80mg, 100% ECNRV*); stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
* EC Nutrient Reference Value.
Instructions For Use:
‘For daily immunity’ can be given to adults and children (from 12 months upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with this OptiBac supplement.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsule may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.