If there was a super mineral, then zinc would be a contender. Zinc is an essential micronutrient that is crucial to more than 200 enzymatic reactions and plays a key role in growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in your body.
Clinical studies demonstrate zinc supplementation can increase general wellness, and that it has a beneficial impact on connective tissue, as well as reproductive and eye health.
If the body has trouble absorbing a nutrient, then it can’t obtain the nutrient’s benefits. Of all zinc supplements, Zinc Picolinate is the best absorbed format.
Benefits of Thorne’s Zinc Picolinate:
• Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to our immune response
• Essential for activation of a certain group of white blood cells – called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) – that moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress
• Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress – a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions
• Promotes healthy skin and eyes
• Needed to support the body’s normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle mass
Take 1 capsule daily
|Ingredients||Typical Amount per Serving||%RI*|
|Zinc (Picolinate)||30 mg||273|
|* Reference Intake
** Reference Intake value not established
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the stated dosage. Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and heat.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Zinc can inhibit the absorption of copper. Long-term zinc supplementation should include copper in a 15:1 (Zn:Cu) ratio.